Kenversity Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Limited was registered as a Savings and Credit Co-operative Society in 1976. Originally membership was drawn from Kenyatta University but now it has opened up its common bond to the East Africa
To mobilize savings, provide friendly and affordable credit facilities and other financial services for our customers.
To be the most dynamic and profitable SACCO in East Africa.
Being pro-active to equitable wealth creation and management in response to the society and memmbers’/customers’ needs.
The following are some of the plans envisaged by the management:
- Construction of an office block on the existing society plot in Kahawa Sukari.
- Increase the society’s capital base
- Provide a higher rate of return on members’ deposits/savings.
- Provision of more products to the members
- Achieving full computerization status.
- Initiate more revenue avenues for the members.